As Salaam alaykum. Imam Bilal plans to teach a workshop on Islamic ethics this Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018, 10:30 AM to about 1 PM, in Albany, CA. He described the workshop as a "guilt-buster." Please note that there may need to be changes based on Bilal’s perceptions of the needs of the moment. Suggested donation $50 to $100. Remote attendance is planned using Zoom, with video of Imam Bilal. Recordings available afterwards, same price as attending (included with registration). Questions and registration to Subhana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Imam Bilal: "Dearest Friends, May Allah send you all the ever abundant barakah for this Ramadan, May He protect you all and us all...read more →
Tafsir on Surah YaSeen, The Heart of the Qur’an, with Imam Bilal Hyde Saturday, Feb. 3, 2018 10:30 AM - about 1 PM Albany, CA...read more →
- Regrets: Zoom Zikr with Imam Bilal July 24 canceled (‘Eid Mubarak!)
- ‘Eid Mubarak! Zoom Zikr Sat. July 24, “How Zikr Works” Sat. Aug.
- A Healing Guide to Anger, Sorrow, and Fear, Imam Bilal Sat. July 10 10:30 AM-1 PM PT
- Imam Bilal’s Zoom Zikr June 26 cancelled; Class July 10: “A Healing Guide to Anger, Sorrow, and Fear”
- Healing Anger, part 2: The Unveiling of Love, Imam Bilal, Sat. 6/12/21 10:30 AM-1 PM PDT